Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Endings

I'm excited to announce that my first book was just released. There is nothing like getting caught up in a wonderful story and I hope that I can provide the same experience to others. Writing is a hobby that began as a teenager. I always had dreams of being published one day and I am thrilled that it has finally become a reality.

The book is called Divinely Designed. It's a fictional LDS romantic comedy with, you guessed it, a happy ending. I am a big fan of books that can uplift, motivate, entertain, and inspire. I feel this can best be achieved through books that make readers smile, laugh, perhaps shed a few tears, and come away in a good mood. Sad endings just don't cut it, at least not for me. They make me want to throw the book on the ground and stomp on it.

And so it is with a long-awaited anticipation for me that I introduce my first book. If you read it, I hope you come away happy...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read it, Rach! Congratulations! Your life wouldn't have much to do with the idea of it all, would it? =)

    ReplyDelete