Thursday, March 25, 2010

For all you visiting teaching procrastinators out there . . .


If you're like me, you wait until the very last week, sometimes even day, to get that visiting teaching done--even going so far as to show up unannounced on a doorstep with a treat or handout in hand. Yes, I have been known to be such a slacker. C'mon--who hasn't at some point?

I know, I know. There are some of you amazing people out there that perpetually schedule visits for the first of every month. If you fall into that category, I heartily congratulate you! If you are like me, well, feel free to click on the "bookmark" to your left, copy and paste it into a word document, and print it on card stock or photo paper. The lesson this month is on scripture study, so a bookmark is only fitting, right? Then cut them out and wallah--a ready handout for you to drop by your lucky visit-teachees. :)

And if you don't like the bookmark idea--feel free to make cookies! Or better yet, buy them!

Simplify, people! Simplify.

1 comment:

  1. Great bookmark! I just realized I haven't added this blog to my list. I had fun catching up on all the entries I have missed. How I saw the previous one but didn't notice the ones before is lost to me, until I realize it's ME I'm talking about and then everything makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete