Friday, April 30, 2010

and the correct number is . . .


426


Congratulations to the winners! Although a few of you had more than one guess that was closest to the actual number, I took the top six people! In other words, 6 different people have each won 1 book.

And the lucky (I mean "skilled") winners are . . .

1. Janet Ruth (Wahoo, Janet!)
2. Shaunna Sorensen (Way to go, Shauna!)
3. Krista Jensen (3 cheers for Krista!)
4. Heather (You go, girl!)
5. Tabby Lewis (Go Tabby!)
6. Kim Coates (Congrats, Kim!)

I have emailed each of the winners so be sure to check your inbox and send me your book choice as well as your mailing address. Thanks to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachael! This is exciting, and I can hardly believe I won. I have replied to your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what I get a hold of. Thanks Rachael!

    ReplyDelete