Monday, March 14, 2011

Small Town Name Finalists

You guys were all more brilliant than I imagined, making it really difficult to choose between all the awesome names you chose. In fact, it was impossible to keep it to the five I originally planned. So I chose the following 10 instead:

Connorsville
Shelter Springs
Treasure Town
Delphinium
Littleton
Marybelle Falls
Spitfire Junction
Leaky Springs
Last Stop
Peculiar

A poll has been posted on the right, so be sure to vote for your favorites (you can choose more than one)! I'll post the winner in two weeks. Thank you, thank you, thank you again for all your fun ideas and help!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!! I voted for Peculiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually work next to Littleton. I liked Shelter Springs and Marybelle Falls. Sounds like random, out ofthe way places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. A romantic comedy? I'll consider the options carefully and go vote. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great submissions! So glad I could vote for more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with Shelter Springs. Good choices.
    GFC follower under Lucky47.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Spitfire Junction.

    ReplyDelete