Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Takin' the Grinch out of You

I don't know about you, but I love, love, LOVE the Christmas season. Have since childhood. There really is a magical spirit in the air. Yes, stores are crazy, people are rushing around, trying to get everything done, but overall, there's a feeling of good cheer and excitement. Lights, decorations, smells of cinnamon, Christmas music--I love it all.

But I also admit to letting the hustle and bustle--the stress--get to me on occasion. So a few weeks ago at a church function, I was given a bottle of "Grinch Pills" to help get me through the holiday. I thought they were so fun, I wanted to virtually share them with you. All you need is a handful of your favorite candy, then read on . . .

Feeling kinda grouchy?
Holiday spirit can't be found?
Just try these little "Grinch Pills"
They're the best medicine around.
Whether downing a whole handful,
Or eating one or two,
These tasty little "pills"
Take the Grinch right out of you.
--Author Unknown--

4 comments:

  1. That is so fun!! I love Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUESS I'M A GRINCH AS I MARRIED SCROOGE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s darling....I’m going to make some of those. Cute visiting teaching gifts.

    ReplyDelete