Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Addiction

So I only just recently discovered the wonders of Pinterest. If you haven't tried it out, GO NOW! Seriously, it's awesome. New recipes. Crafts for the kids. Gift ideas. Hair. Home Decor. Good books. Photography. Organizational tools. You name it, it's there under the canopy of one easy to browse website. Just pick the topics you're interested in and if you like it, you simply pin it to your own boards so you can easily find them again. I love it!

Beware that it can turn into a time sucker because it can be incredibly addicting. Seriously.

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with u, I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, Pintrest is sooo addicting, I am obessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST WHAT I DON'T NEED RENEE! BETWEEN TWEETER, FACEBOOK,LINKED, AND POSTING REVIEWS, I REALLY HAVE NO TIME LEFT. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!


    LINDA B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo addicted to Pinterest! It is the worst distraction ever when I am trying to study for finals!

    ReplyDelete