Saturday, July 28, 2012

Which Cover Do You Like Best?

I could really use some help deciding on the cover for my next book, The Reluctant Bachelorette, which will be released in September. I don't care if it matches the style of my previous books at all, I'm only interested in which cover would make you want to pick up the book and read the back.

Based on the following blurb, which of the 3 covers do you like best? 

Unknowingly cast as the bachelorette for her town’s charity event, Taycee Emerson wants out. Especially when she discovers her old teenage crush, Luke Carney, is one of the bachelors and it's up to the viewers to decide on the bachelors--not her.


Forced into participating, Taycee does what any self-preserving girl would do. She launches a subtle attack on Luke’s good name with the hope of getting him voted off the show. Unfortunately, Luke's an eye-for-an-eye kind of guy, and when he discovers what she's up to, it means revenge. 

When their pranks go south, will they screw up any chance they had at a future together? Or will they be able to forgive and forget and prove that love really does conquer all?     



Thank you so much for help!

  
 Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

11 comments:

  1. Hope you find the right cover! Good luck!

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first 2 choice but would read it no matter what the cover (hint, hint) ;)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Option 2 is the only one that comes off as reluctant...though Option 3 looks like she's up to no good and that kind of fits with the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Op 2 look more reluctant than the others

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited to read this no matter the cover but I did vote. :) I think if you are trying to go national market, you should go with 3. If it's an LDS based novel, you might want to go with 2. Best of luck with all that's coming up with your book! (and if you are doing a promo tour, sign me up!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, but I think option 3 fits the storyline best :) She's look a bit devious in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like photo covers and I agree that it seems to fit the storyline. Congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like option #3
    Sounds like another great book! :)

    ReplyDelete