Monday, July 30, 2012

Winning Cover

First off, THANK YOU for voicing your opinions! Really, REALLY appreciate it.Like most of you, my favorite covers were 1 and 3. Since I couldn't decide between them, I created a 3rd option and posted them all, thinking I'd go with whichever cover won the most votes. Unfortunately, it didn't work too well because it was pretty much a 50/50 split between covers 1 and 3.

Seriously.

So I did what any indecisive parent would do. I let my four-year-old daughter decide. :) So, without further ado, the final cover for The Reluctant Bachelorette is . . .


I'm so excited for this book! It was 100% fun to write and here's hoping you think it's equally fun to read. Thanks again for your votes! 

9 comments:

  1. Well I must say your four year old daughter is very smart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise--Yes, very smart. Maybe even a little too smart sometimes. :) Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  2. Perfect, that's the one I voted for:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Kids are always so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked 1 and 3 best- so I think that your daughter did a great job picking the cover. This cover looks fantastic! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now just publish it so that we can read it!

    ReplyDelete