Sunday, September 9, 2012

Announcing The Reluctant Bachelorette Blog Tour



If you don't already know this, Kathy at I Am a Reader Not a Writer is AMAZING!!! In less than a day, she's practically put together a full-on book blast and blog tour for me. And look at this gorgeous button she designed as well? Talented, I tell you. That's what she is. I'm feeling incredibly lucky--and grateful--that she is doing this for me because she knows how to do it right.

Anyway, just wanted to announce that it's coming. It will kick-off with a book blast on October 2nd with a $50 Amazon giveaway. Then there will be a few additional giveaways, reviews, interviews, and guest posts on a bunch of cool book review sites throughout the month of October. I'll post more details once everything's all firmed up.

A hundred million thanks to Kathy and everyone else who will be involved with this.

2 comments:

  1. I have no talent in the graphics department. Amanda from BookLove101 made the banner for me! She's the one with graphics talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I saw it on her blog also. Loved The Reluctant Bachelorette, hoping the tour is amazing for you.

    ReplyDelete