Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Reluctant Bachelorette Blog Tour is HERE!!!



I am so excited to announce my first blog tour ever--brought to you by the brilliant and wonderful Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Not only did she put together a book blast for Tuesday, October 2nd, where you can enter to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card, but she's also lined up a host of awesome book bloggers to feature The Reluctant Bachelorette throughout the month of October.

So hop on over to I Am A Reader Not A Writer to check it out and enter to win other prizes as well, including another Amazon gift card, a Sneakers DVD, and/or your own copy of the book. Kathy always has tons of other giveaways going on as well, so be sure to follow her blog and check back frequently. You'll be so glad you did.

Thank you again and again, Kathy, as well as all the other blogs who are participating!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! The cover is adorable and I can't wait to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being part of this tour! Hopefully I'll have you on the blog again in the future :)

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete