Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yay, Cover Reveal!

I'm thrilled to finally have a personal, book related announcement, and such a fun one at that!

A few months back I was approached by Heather Moore about contributing a story for one of the Timeless Romance anthology collections--the summer wedding collection. I was both flattered and excited, especially once I discovered the talented authors who would also be contributing: Melanie Jacobson, Julie Wright, Annette Lyon, Heather B. Moore, and Sarah M. Eden. They are all wonderful writers and story-tellers, and I feel honored to have my name appear alongside theirs.

It's scheduled to come out the first part of May, and here is the cover . . . 


Isn't it pretty? I hope you enjoy it! For me, this was a really fun short story to write!

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I love these anthology collections and I'm so happy you are a part of this one. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've loved these short stories!

    ReplyDelete