Wednesday, February 12, 2014

We Made the USA Today List!!!!! Happy, Happy Days!

A year and a half ago, I took the plunge off the traditional publishing cliff and dove head-first into the uncharted waters of self-publishing (at least uncharted for me). If you know me at all, you know I don't do deep water very well (I experience a shortness of breath anytime my husband even mentions the words "scuba-diving"), and I'm not what you'd call a risk-taker. But I became disillusioned with traditional publishing and didn't want to give away the rights to any more of my books. So it was either close my eyes and make the jump or stop writing and find something else. 

So I jumped.

And I'm so happy I did. Because check this out . . . 



Typically, I hate coming across like a braggart, but today I couldn't help it. We worked really hard for this, and I'm too excited to keep it in. You have to look close, but that's my name on the USA Today best-selling list, and I get to share that spot with six wonderful authors (who also happen to be wonderful people). Thanks for all your hard work and planning, Heather B. Moore, and Amy Harmon, Heather Horrocks, Karey White, and Diane Darcy, thanks for coming along for the ride. It's been an exhausting one, but fun and exciting too. 

Clean (sweet) romance books don't hit the best-selling lists often (which is a very sad thing), but we've just proved it can be done (which is a very good thing). Here's hoping for even more good things to come!  

A hundred, million, bazillion thanks to all of you
who supported our efforts and purchased a copy of this set.
 Thank you, thank you, thank you!

**If you'd like to read about our journey, Heather B. Moore has written a detailed post about it HERE

6 comments: