Sunday, April 27, 2014

Prejudice Meets Pride is now available!!!

Wow, this has been a crazy couple of months. With The Ripple Effect Series and now Prejudice Meets Pride (the first book in my upcoming Meet Your Match series), I feel like I'm announcing a new book all the time. But here we are again, this time with my next full-length novel.

The story of Prejudice Meets Pride began over a year ago, when my awesome sister, Letha, sat down with me to help plot out a new book. It took a few days to get the bones in place, and then a whole lot longer to write it, but the result is a book that I'm really excited about. In fact, I fell in love with the characters so much that I decided to turn it into a series called Meet Your Match. Here's hoping you'll love the stories and the characters too!

Prejudice Meets Pride
After years of pinching pennies and struggling to get through art school, Emma Makie’s hard work finally pays off with the offer of a dream job. But when tragedy strikes, she has no choice but to make a cross-country move to Colorado Springs to take temporary custody of her two nieces. She has no money, no job prospects, and no idea how to be a mother to two little girls, but she isn’t about to let that stop her. Nor is she about to accept the help of Kevin Grantham, her handsome neighbor, who seems to think she’s incapable of doing anything on her own. 

Prejudice Meets Pride is the story of a guy who thinks he has it all figured out and a girl who isn't afraid to show him that he doesn't. It’s about learning what it means to trust, figuring out how to give and to take, and realizing that not everyone gets to pick the person they fall in love with. Sometimes, love picks them.

Now available on Amazon!

And if you like the first book, feel free to sign up for my New Release email list, and I'll notify you when the rest of the series is available. Thanks for reading!!!



4 comments:

  1. read it! loved it! I can't wait for the next books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased it! Sounds like a great story and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over at Bonus Bitcoin Faucet you may get free satoshis. 300 to 5,000 satoshis every 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete